Potential residents must meet the following criteria to be eligible to join the waiting list for admission to the North Eastern Community Residential Aged Care Facility:
- Approval from and Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) Assessor. This is a 9 page document completed by a government official in consultation with the prospective client and / or their legal advocate.
- Completion of full personal details form
- Completion of pension, income and assets declaration form
The ACAT approval must indicate approval for either
- Residential High Care – Permanent or
- Residential High Care – Respite
Formal consultation with a financial advisor for guidance and assistance on how to best manage fees and charges associated with entering a residential aged care facility.