Your safety and the safety of our patients and residents is of the utmost importance.
A Self-Check Station is located at Main Reception and all visitors and staff be required to sign in or perform the QR phone scan.
Restrictions to visitors in the wards will be as follows:
(i) Maternity – Two nominated support persons and any siblings of the infant;
(ii) Steele – Two nominated support persons;
(iii) Theatre/Gastro – One nominated support person only – must wait off premises or at main reception area downstairs while patient having procedure.
Physical distancing in hospital has been changed to 1 person per 2 square metres/1.5 metres.
Single site restrictions
1. To the extent reasonably possible, personal care workers must not provide personal care to residents at more than one aged care home
2. All employees, contractors and volunteers must notify the operator of the aged care home (as soon as possible) of:
3. any additional place of employment; and
4. any COVID-19 case identified at their additional place of employment.
1. Visiting times: 11:00am-7.00pm daily
2. Facial recognition thermal imaging devices will auto record a visitor’s temperature. The visitor will stand in front of the device, the device will check their temperature and tell the visitor their temperature using an audio announcement. The visitor will still sign-in using a paper record sheet and make a self-declaration against the screening questions.
3. There will be no cap on the number of visitors per day during visiting times, however there can only be two visitors in a resident’s room at any time.
4. Visiting arrangements for residents undergoing end-of-life care/palliative care will be accommodated in consultation with the Clinical Manager.
5. Only those people who have received an influenza vaccination may visit after providing evidence of the same to aged care reception.
6. All visitors will be required to have the 2021 Influenza Vaccination by 1 June 2021 and have provided us with evidence of the vaccination to enable a continuation in visiting the home. Those visitors who have experienced a severe life-threatening anaphylaxis when the received the Fluvax will be required to produce a letter from their GP confirming the same. This letter needs to be dated this year.
1. Residents are supported to attend external outings/social gatherings that comply with current COVID-19 physical distancing rules.
2. 48 hours’ notice is required using a request form available from aged care reception.