Your safety and the safety of our patients and residents is of the utmost importance.
A Self-Check Station is located at Main Reception and all visitors and staff are required to sign in or perform the QR phone scan.
Restrictions to visitors in the wards are as follows:
(i) Maternity – Two nominated support persons and any siblings of the infant;
(ii) Steele – Two nominated support persons;
(iii) Theatre/Gastro – One nominated support person only – must wait off premises or at main reception area downstairs while patient having procedure.
Physical distancing in hospital has been changed to 1 person per 2 square metres/1.5 metres.
The Emergency Management (Residential Aged Care Facilities) (COVID-19) Direction 2020 guide visitation in aged care homes in South Australia. Based on the current Direction, the following visiting requirements are in place:
Single Site Restrictions
1. To the extent reasonably possible, personal care workers must not provide personal care to residents at more than one aged care home
2. All employees, contractors and volunteers must notify the operator of the aged care home (as soon as possible) of any additional place of employment and any COVID-19 case identified at their additional place of employment.
1. Visiting times: 11:00am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm daily
2. Concierge screening of all visitors and contractors is in place
3. There will be no cap on the number of visitors per day during visiting times, however there can only be two visitors in a resident’s room at any time.
4. Visiting arrangements for residents undergoing end-of-life care/palliative care will be accommodated in consultation with the Clinical Manager.
5. Only those people who have received an influenza vaccination may visit after providing evidence of the same to aged care reception
1. Residents are supported to attend external outings/social gatherings that comply with current COVID-19 physical distancing rules.
2. 48 hours notice is required using a request form available from aged care reception.