North Eastern Community Hospital provides rewarding career opportunities for positive and passionate professionals in both Clinical and Non-Clinical roles. There are over 270 employees working in full time, part time and casual positions across the Hospital and Aged Care facilities.
NECH aims to continually strengthen its organisation through the recruitment, retention and professional development of highly effective team members who will provide the very best care and services to patients and the community.
There are many benefits of working with NECH including:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A supportive and engaging culture
- Work/Life balance such as flexible rostering, paid parental leave, full-time, part-time and casual employment
- Employee benefit and wellbeing programs
- Salary Sacrifice and Packaging options
- Free secure parking
- Safe and fair award employment conditions
Current vacancies will be listed on Seek
If you’re interested in joining the Team at NECH, please email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in contact if a suitable opportunity arises.
Nothing at this time, but check this page regularly…