We are pleased to be able to announce that from Monday 23 November at 7am our COVID-19 precautionary measures will be relaxed, in line with the lifting of the statewide lockdown.
Our Hospital restriction will return to what they were prior to the lockdown, namely:
– Everyone who enters NECH will be appropriately screened and offered hand sanitiser at the concierge desk.
– All entrances apart from the Hospital Main Entrance will be locked.
– Radiology entrance will be open for Radiology patients only.
Visitors will again be permitted to enter the hospital under the following conditions:
– Maternity – One nominated support person and any siblings of the infant
– Steele – One nominated support person
– Theatre/Gastro – One nominated support person – must wait off premises while the patient is having their procedure.
Aged Care will continue to be in full lockdown until further review. The level of restrictions will be continuously monitored and updated as required to keep our patients and staff safe.
We thank everyone for their patience and understanding.