Planning and Leadership
The North Eastern Community Aged Care Home, in conjunction with the North Eastern Community Hospital Inc. provides a clear mission, vision and values statement as a part of their commitment to providing a quality service to the residents.
North Eastern Community Hospital Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation comprising of a Private Independent Acute Care Hospital and a Aged Care Home. We provide excellent care to the community with a comprehensive range of health services in a safe and caring environment.
To be the premier provider of health care excellence from birth to aged care.
At the North Eastern Community Hospital, we value:
- Leading Carers/Caring Leaders.
- The protection of the dignity and rights of patients and residents.
- Maintaining and fostering a strong affiliation with Community Service Groups, health centres and Medical and Allied Health personnel.
- A dynamic and innovative culture to attract and retain the best personnel.
- Continually updating facilities, equipment and technology.
- Maintaining financial stability.
- Providing a harmonious and safe working environment.
The Aged Care Standards and Accreditation
The North Eastern Community Aged Care Home is an Australian Federal Government funded facility and is regularly audited by the Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency. The Australian Federal Government has legislated standards of care that all facilities must meet in order to be accredited and to receive ongoing funding.
The Aged Care Quality and Accreditation Agency is the independent body responsible for managing the accreditation and ongoing supervision of Commonwealth funded aged care homes.
Our 3 year Accreditation is current to October 2015. The Accreditation Standards are detailed in the Quality of Care Principles 1997 Schedule 2 and the Aged Care Act 1997.
For more information visit The Aged Care Quality and Accreditation Agency website.