Hospital patients at the North Eastern Community Hospital can be contacted in the following ways:
- Call 08 8366 8111 and ask the receptionist to connect you to the patient
- Call 08 8366 8___ and the patient’s room number to dial direct to a patient’s room.
- Send an email using the form below.
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
6:30 to 8:00 pm
All mothers are encouraged to have a rest period between 1 pm and 3 pm.
Visitors outside of these hours are at the discretion of the Registered Midwife. It would also be appreciated if:
- Children who are visiting are closely supervised and not permitted to wander freely around the ward, run up and down the corridor or play unsupervised in the patient’s lounge.
- Noise be kept to a minimum especially in the corridors and balcony areas.
- Visitors and children suffering from any infectious/contagious ailments e.g. coughs, colds, flu, conjunctivitis, etc. should not visit until they have fully recovered from their ailment.